X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gervais principle

Briljante blog-post:
    http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07...to-the-office/

Drie hoek met bovenaan de sociopaths, in het midden de clueless en onderaan de losers.

Een quote
    MacLeod’s “Loser” layer had me puzzled for a long time, because I was interpreting it in cultural terms: the kind of person you call a “loser.” While some may be losers in that sense too, they are primarily losers in the economic sense: those who have, for various reasons, made (or been forced to make) a bad economic bargain: they’ve given up some potential for long-term economic liberty (as capitalists) for short-term economic stability. Traded freedom for a paycheck in short. They actually produce, but are not compensated in proportion to the value they create (since their compensation is set by sociopaths operating under conditions of serious moral hazard). They mortgage their lives away, and hope to die before their money runs ou
    t.
    All rights reserved. Permission granted to partially copy posts for quoting. Generic remarks do not necessarily apply to specific individuals. Smileys do apply even when not explicitly stated. In case of doubt consider the offending text a joke. A lack of understanding on your side does not constitute a lack of humor on my side. If you still feel offended, HTFU and get a life.
Working...
X